Saturday 5pm | Sunday 9am | 10:45am
Come together again when you’re ready.
As you make decisions on how to worship, here are two ways we are encouraging you to be part of The Waters Church family:
- Stay home and worship with your Waters Church family online.
- Attend an in-person one hour family worship service at The Waters Church, Saturdays 5pm, Sundays 9am & 10:45am.
If you choose to attend an in-person worship service, we are committed to complying with health and safety guidelines to make every effort to protect our communities.
During worship gatherings, our building will be limited to 25% occupancy within each contained space, as directed by the Minnesota Department of Health. Seating will be every other row taped off, we ask that you leave two seats in between households. We also plan to have dedicated entry and exit points, and ongoing sanitization in all areas.
We welcome and encourage anyone who chooses to wear masks or other personal protection equipment, and will make masks available to our staff and volunteers as well.
The Waters is committed to the health of our community and will scale our gatherings in compliance with the MDH and CDC guidelines to do our part in keeping our community and church family safe and healthy.
Pastor Doug & Peggy Vagle
How You Can Help:
- If you don’t feel well or have health concerns, please stay home and join us at thewaterschurch.net.
- Please wash your hands, use hand sanitizer often and cover a sneeze or cough.
- Maintain a distance of six or more feet between yourself and other guests.
- Please respect the personal health decisions of others. And above all, Be Kind.
**These plans are subject to change as we are committed to complying with up-to-date health and safety guidelines.