WILL THERE BE RESERVATIONS FOR WEEKEND SERVICES?
Not at this time. When our main auditorium reaches 25% capacity we will move to our overflow rooms accordingly, where the services will be streamed live and pastoral staff will be hosting each room.
WILL SERVICES ONLINE STILL BE AVAILABLE?
Yes, we encourage you to continue to attend online if you or a family member doesn’t feel well, or if you’re just not ready to attend in person services. You’re part of The Waters Church family no matter how you choose to attend!
WHAT ABOUT KIDS AND YOUTH PROGRAMS?
Weekend Services: At this time, our weekend services will be Family inclusive; we will not be having separate programming for our birth – middle school students. As you know, families are our passion and kids are our priority, therefore, we are excited to have a 10-minute kids spotlight in every weekend service. We encourage you to continue to engage with your kids as they explore their faith through the Bible App for Kids and Right Now Media!
Waters YTH programs (students completed 5th-12th grade) will resume in-person gatherings on June 10th at 6:30pm. The same safety and health protocols that are in place for our weekend services will be enforced for to YTH services – appropriate personal distancing, sanitization, etc.
Waters Kids will be offering Kid Focused Family programming beginning June 10th at 6:30pm. For the health/safety of our Waters Kids Families, parents/guardians will be required to stay and attend services with their child – what a great way to be a part of their church experience!!
WHAT ABOUT THOSE WHO ARE CONSIDERED MORE VULNERABLE OR CARING FOR THOSE WHO ARE?
If you’re vulnerable for any reason we are encouraging you to remain home. If you have any symptoms of sickness or have been around anyone who has shown symptoms, we ask you to remain home from The Waters Church building for at least 14 days.
LET’S WORK TOGETHER TO STAY HEALTHY
What We’re Doing:
- Additional hand-sanitizing stations will be placed throughout the building.
- All high-volume areas will be thoroughly sanitized between services.
- Waters Kids will not be available at this time during our weekend services, however we will have space available for nursing mothers (our baby breakrooms in the prek area).
- No water fountains will be open or usable.
- No food or beverages (coffee & donuts) will be offered.
- No offering baskets will be passed. Instead, there will be Offering Boxes available in the back of the auditorium and throughout the building for those who want to give in person. Online giving is also available.
- To reduce touchpoints, connect cards, pens and offering envelopes will not be available in seating areas. Connect with us digitally