Waters Kids exists to sew small seeds for a big faith in Jesus Christ.
Being a parent is hard work. It’s a 24/7 responsibility and no one can influence the heart of your child better than you! We’re here to partner with you on this journey.
During each of our weekend services, we have a custom kids service consisting of engaging times of worship, Bible stories, prayer, and games. We focus on connecting with God in a way that impacts our lives and world. While also having a ton of fun because God created fun!
We provide age appropriate environments for birth – 5th grade during each of the weekend services. Our mission is to create spaces where kids connect with God, leaders, and each other.
Waters PreK (Birth – 5 years)
Waters Kids (Kindergarten – 5th Grade)
Kids Splash is our mid-week environment with an engaging large group gathering designed for worship and teaching, alongside a more personal small group time with peers and adult leaders. The focus of Kids Splash is our small group environment. We want kids to see how God’s word fits into their lives, to learn how to talk to Him, and to build friendships that last.
- Church should be FUN because God created fun and we represent Him!
- But we’re serious about connecting with God in PRAYER, WORSHIP, and the way we LIVE
- EVERYONE MATTERS to God even if they don’t know it yet.
- So I need to treat others the way that I want to be treated.
- My life SHOWS others who GOD is. Psalms 119:5
- This is the START of a journey, a LIFE LONG relationship with Jesus.
- We want kids to know God and see His heart for them.
- This JOURNEY just works better ALONGSIDE friends and leaders. We weren’t meant to journey alone. Deuteronomy 6:5-9
- It’s all about JESUS. He is our focus. Centered on His WORD.
- We do that through PRAYER, WORSHIP, GIVING and SERVING.
- In all of this being grounded on God’s word and its everyday APPLICATION to our lives.